Monday, July 21, 2008

Come Alive!

Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. – Howard Thurman


What makes you come alive? What gives you a feeling of excitement, raises your energy level, makes you want to shout "YES!"?

I love hiking in beautiful and wild areas. Soaking up the energy of the natural world really feeds and nourishes me. I went on a wonderful long hike in Rocky Mountain National Park last week. Wow! How spectacular! The wild flowers were amazing, the lushness of the area was remarkable, the views: awesome! Afterward my feet were sore and my body was tired, but what a feeling of peace and fulfillment!


It also gives me a feeling of coming alive when I watch my plants that I purchased for the summer grow and bloom! How fun to see the tiny little buds grow larger and larger and then watch the buds expand into a beautiful flower!

Another thing I love is when I have the ability to inspire people. When I am able to suppport others in finding different, more empowering ways of looking at things, to help them see alternatives and access their inner knowing, to watch them grow and change and evolve into their own authentic self.

What makes YOU come alive?
Are you doing it?

No comments: