Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wouldn't it be nice if....? game - Join In!

This is a great way to lighten your energy and get back into alignment with who you really are: prosperous, abundant, loving, peaceful, joyful and relaxed. Sometimes affirmations can cause some resistance, but when you say “Wouldn’t it be nice if?” it can bypass the resistance. You aren’t trying to convince yourself that it is true... but boy, wouldn’t it be nice if it were true?

It’s easy! Here’s how one form of the game works:
A couple of my friends and I wanted to shift our energy surrounding money so we agreed to email each other completing the phrase “wouldn’t it be nice if...?”. I’m certainly enjoying it and noticing a difference in my energy. Not only is my energy shifting because of my own phrases, but my energy shifts because of theirs as well. And it’s fun to be connected and share it!

Here are a few that showed up for us:
Wouldn't it be nice if we found all kinds of reasons to laugh every day?

Wouldn't it be nice if one dollar bills grew like leaves on trees and you could just pick and pick and pick and they just grew right back, right back, right back?

Wouldn't it be nice I became independently wealthy by going on hikes of my choosing in gorgeous locations world wide, had fun and was totally fulfilled by it? :-)

Wouldn't it be nice if I woke up every morning vibrating in love, trust and joy?

Wouldn’t it be nice if the Broncos won the Super Bowl? :-)

Wouldn’t it be nice if my husband and I could spend a month together in Hawaii this winter having a fun, relaxing, passionate time and still have money flowing into our accounts while we’re there? ;-)

Wouldn’t it be nice if I could have three more client appointments a week?

Wouldn’t it be nice if vibrancy, aliveness and confidence were my habits?

You're Turn!
Share your own ideas by posting a comment... then come back and read every else’s posts (and post again!) to shift your energy and come into alignment with your dreams!

Wouldn’t it be nice if.... ?

3 comments:

seventh sister said...

Wouldn't it be nice to have an income that was not dependent upon how I spend my time?

Wouldn't it be nice to live in the mountains?

Wouldn't it be nice to remember to appreciate each moment of my life as it happens?

Lisa said...

Thank you seventh sister for playing the game!

Wouldn't it be nice if more and more people joined in?

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone who read this had a wonderful surprise occur?

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone who read this had money come into their life in an unexpected way?

Lisa said...

Wouldn't it be nice if I accessed the stillness more and more?

Wouldn't it be nice if I trusted the guidance I receive?

Wouldn't it be nice to go on a fun trip soon? With a good friend?

Wouldn't it be nice to become wealthy by hiking when and where I want to? And with whom I want to?

Wouldn't it be nice for surprises to keep continuing?

Love and magic,
Lisa
:)