Sunday, September 7, 2008

Nurturing Yourself

Sometimes when things get hectic, whether because of good things happening or challenges occurring in our life, we forget to take care of ourselves. This post is about reminding you, and gently suggesting to you, to find a way today, and every day, to really nurture and love yourself.

How can I nurture myself today?
Spend time in nature?
Get some exercise?
Drink more water?
Get a massage?
Take a bath?
Spend some time with a creative project?
Spend some time with my children?
Praise myself more often?
Eat a really nourishing meal and savor every bite?
Take a nap?
Meditate?

If nothing else, can I at least give myself the gift of a full, slow, deep nourishing breath bringing myself back to the present, a few times during the day?

Please post your ideas for nurturing yourself by clicking on the "comments" link below.

Wishing for you a nurturing day filled with love!

Lisa
:)

1 comment:

Starra said...

Lisa! Thank you for reminding me of all these delightful things I can do for myself. In fact, I was upset yesterday, and I went into a nice hot bath. It made me feel so much better.

I'm going to do at least one nurturing this per day.

Namaste,
Starra : )