Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Believe in Me

A good friend of mine shared this with me today. (Thank you, Betsy!) It is from OrangePeel Vision Boards in New Zealand. Sign up for your own Monday morning "Splash of Inspiration" at
http://www.orangepeel.co.nz/a-splash-of-inspiration/

I Believe In Me.

I believe I am a Great and Wise Soul with a special purpose. A purpose that will greatly contribute to the world. Everything I need to know is already there for me.

I believe I am Beautiful in all ways. Beautiful - both inside and out. I have the ability to see beauty in all things for I am beautiful myself.

I believe I am the Truth. Truth is my true nature. I know the truth of all things and I am able to walk and talk my truth easily.

I believe I am Courageous. For I have always been able to cope with each situation that has presented itself to me. This is as true of my future as it is of my past.

I believe I am Grateful. For all my experiences and all that I have everyday, in every way.

I believe that I am Joyful. Because I know that Joy is what I deserve in all areas of my life.

I believe I have Compassion. I am compassionate to all living things and to myself.

I believe I am Powerful. I use my power wisely and from a place of love in everything I do. I have the power to create my world any way I wish.

I believe that I am Peace. I am here to bring peace to this planet in my own way by recognizing the peace that resides in my own heart.

I believe I am already Perfect exactly as I am. As how can a Divine creation be anything but perfect.


I believe I am The Light. I am a guiding light for others in all ways. I have been given talents to shine my light in many ways for the benefit of all and I shine brilliantly.

I believe I am LOVE. My Soul knows nothing but love. I am a loving being who can give and receive love easily, knowing that there is anendless supply of love and that love is the most powerful thing that exists.

I believe in me. I believe in me!

Let's create a world where we all believe in each other. For whatever we believe about ourselves we believe for another, for there is only one of us here.

I am loved and supported beyond all measure of my imagination, I am the miracle.


Love,
Lisa
:)

No comments: